|Artikkelnavn||NRF||Utsparing||Lysåpning||Vekt||Antall||Legg i liste|
|CLA22||330 83 18||32 x 32||20 x 20||3 kg|
|CLA33||330 83 19||42 x 42||30 x 30||5 kg|
|CLA44||330 83 21||52 x 52||40 x 40||9 kg|
|CLA55||330 83 22||62 x 62||50 x 50||9 kg|
|CLA64||330 83 23||72 x 52||60 x 40||9 kg|
|CLA66||330 83 24||72 x 72||60 x 60||10 kg|
|CLA86||330 83 25||92 x 72||80 x 60||12 kg|
|CLA88||330 83 26||92 x 92||80 x 80||15 kg|
|CLA106||330 83 27||112 x 72||100 x 60||15 kg|
|CLA110||000-000||112 x 112||100 x 100||18 kg|
Lightweight, easy-to-use and waterproof manhole cover pre-filled with an aluminum composite plate. 24 mm is set aside for laying the floor surface; Tiles, parquet or similar.
The lid is screwed to the frame.
Depth: 24 mm. Installation height: 76 mm.
Load: Pedestrian traffic.
Used in buildings where only pedestrian traffic is expected, where requirements are set for simple inspection and that the lid is waterproof and light.
• Aluminum frame and lid.
• EPDM gasket.
• Aluminum composite plate.
• Lifting keys included with all lids.
• Locked lid is easily opened with the included golden key.
• The installation must be carried out in accordance with the enclosed installation instructions.
• The outside of the frame must be sealed to the floor. (Use concrete with a waterproofing additive.)
• Smart design that easily allows inspection.
• The construction contributes to the fact that when manhole covers are correctly installed and covered with the correct floor covering, it is virtually invisible.
• All lids come with a complete set of opening tools.
• All standard lids are protected with cardboard corners. These provide adequate protection during transport. The corners are clearly marked with the lid size and type to simplify the controls both in the warehouse and on the construction site.
• We guarantee that our standard lids, if they are completely filled with concrete C35/45 EN 206, will satisfy the specified load test.
• If tiles are used, the lid will withstand a slightly lighter load.