|Artikkelnavn||NRF||Utsparing||Lysåpning||Vekt||Antall||Legg i liste|
|BVHS-250 44||000-000||55,2 x 55,2||40 x 40||25.0 kg|
|BVHS-250 55||000-000||65,2 x 65,2||50 x 50||30.0 kg|
|BVHS-250 64||000-000||75,2 x 55,2||60 x 40||31.0 kg|
|BVHS-250 66||000-000||75,2 x 75,2||60 x 60||36.0 kg|
|BVHS-250 88||000-000||95,2 x 95,2||80 x 80||61.0 kg|
|BVHS-250 106||000-000||115,2 x 75,2||100 x 60||73.0 kg|
|BVHS-250 110||000-000||115,2 x 115,2||100 x 100||85.0 kg|
|BVHS-400 44||000-000||63,2 x 55,2||40 x 40||47.0 kg|
|BVHS-400 55||000-000||73,2 x 65,2||50 x 50||56.0 kg|
|BVHS-400 64||000-000||83,2 x 55,2||60 x 40||57.0 kg|
|BVHS-400 66||000-000||83,2 x 75,2||60 x 60||69.0 kg|
|BVHS-400 88||000-000||103,2 x 95,2||80 x 80||90.0 kg|
|BVHS-400 106||000-000||123,2 x 75,2||100 x 60||124.0 kg|
|BVHS-400 108||000-000||123,2 x 95,2||100 x 80||142.0 kg|
|BVHS-400 110||000-000||123,2 x 115,2||100 x 100||179.0 kg|
10 cm deep, waterproof manhole cover for filling the cobblestones.
Tested with 250 kN and 400 kN according to EN 124 when filled with a minimum of 5 cm concrete.
• Used in buildings or in areas where watertight and load-bearing manhole covers are a requirement.
• Especially suitable for car traffic areas in warehouses, loading/unloading areas and in places where concrete slabs, cobblestones, or tiles are to be used.
• Frame and lid in 2 mm cold-pressed precision profile of hot-dip galvanized steel.
• EPDM gasket.
• Steel lattice reinforcements.
• Lifting keys included with all lids.
• Locked lid is easily opened with the included golden key.
• The installation must be carried out in accordance with the enclosed installation instructions.
• The outside of the frame must be sealed to the floor.
(Use concrete with waterproofing additive).
• Smart design that easily allows inspection.
• The construction helps ensure that when the manhole cover is correctly installed and covered with the correct floor covering, it is virtually invisible.
• All lids come with a complete set of opening tools.
• All standard lids are protected with cardboard corners. These provide adequate protection during transport. The corners are clearly marked with the lid size and type to simplify the controls both in the warehouse and on the construction site.
• We guarantee that our standard lids, if they are completely filled with concrete C35/45 EN 206, will satisfy the specified load test.
• If tiles are used, the lid will withstand a slightly lighter load.