Floor plate lid with frame for use in cast floors with light pedestrian traffic.
Comes with packing. Locking screws are used for an odor-tight design, as well as for wall mounting where great strength is required. Can be delivered with lifting handle.
• Extruded aluminum frame.
• Lid of floorboard 3.0 mm or 5.0 mm.
• Laterally movable wall anchors.
• Packed individually in plastic.
• Lids without locking screws can be opened with a screwdriver. Lid with locking screws/gasket must be opened with a hex key. Can be delivered with lifting handle.
• Sanded into recess.
During plastering, the corner angle of the frame must be 90 degrees. Check this by trying the lid in the frame before the plaster has hardened.
• Concreting at the same time as covering.
The lid must be in the frame.
If the lid is without locking screws, the fitter must provide spacer wedges so that pressing of the frame is avoided.
Protect the lid and the visible surface of the frame with plastic and tape.
Leave the protection in place until the concrete has hardened.
Wash off any spills from damp concrete/plaster as soon as possible, as this otherwise gives etch marks that can only be removed by mechanical brushing after drying.
Special designs/sizes to order.
Gasket, locking screws, hinges, lifting hook, anodizing, painting, bracing, etc.