|Artikkelnavn||NRF||Vekt||Antall||Legg i liste|
Inspection hatch with square lock for use in walls and ceilings.
Used in plasterboard and concrete ceilings/walls for:
• Quick access to pipes, fittings, valves, and electrical connections.
• The frame has an 18 mm surface-mounted flange that will hide any irregularities in the recess.
• White, powder coated RAL 9016.
• Other RAL colors can be supplied at an additional cost.
This applies to a number of 10 hatches or more.
Galvanized steel in lid and extruded aluminum profile in frame. Welded corners.
The hatch comes with 19 mm heat and sound insulating plate.
Opening and closing takes place by 90 ° rotation with the key.
• Perpendicular holes are cut in the wall/ceiling according to the recess dimensions in the table.
• To ensure good sealing between the flange and the wall surface, it is recommended to lay a string of sealant ACRYL-1A on the frame flange itself before installing the frame.
• Wooden or steel posts are used on at least two of the sides of the frame.
• 4 pcs (2 pcs for size 150) anchor for fastening the frame is pre-drilled with 6 pcs holes. The anchors are rotated 90 ° out of the frame and fastened to posts.
• In concrete constructions, expansion bolts must be used for fastening the frame.
• There is no need to line the opening, but good sealing must be ensured between the concrete and the frame.
• Installation instructions are included with each individual hatch.
Recess dimensions are 5 mm larger than frame dimensions.
Light opening = Final opening with installed hatch.