|Artikkelnavn||Utsparing||Brannklasse||Vekt||Antall||Legg i liste|
|HBS-EI60 6262||62 x 62 cm||EI60||41,0 kg|
|HBS-EI60 7272||72 x 72 cm||EI60||45,5 kg|
|HBS-EI120 6262||62 x 62 cm||EI120||44,0 kg|
|HBS-EI120 7272||72 x 72 cm||EI120||49,5 kg|
Lightweight, user-friendly balcony hatch with fold-down ladder for easy evacuation to the floor below. With hinges and lifting handles.
Load: Pedestrian traffic.
- Used in the balcony floor as an escape hatch to the balcony on the floor below.
- Can also be used in floor dividers as an evacuation solution down the building.
- Frame of 2.5 mm steel.
- The upper lid is made of 5 mm lacquered aluminum.
- The bottom lid is made of 1.4 mm metal plate.
- Can be delivered with weatherproof packaging.
- Fire layer of mineral wool.
- Collapsible ladder made of 2.5 mm lacquered steel.
- Four steel mounting bolts 7×50 mm.
- The door opens and the seal is broken.
- Turn the handle 90 °, and the door under opens.
- The fire insulation is pressed down, the telescopic ladder is released and folded down.
- The installation must be carried out in accordance with the enclosed installation instructions.
- Any gap between the outside of the frame and the concrete slab (max. 2 cm) is insulated with eg Sikaflex 11 fc sealing compound.
- Smart design that easily allows opening for evacuation.
- If the seal is broken unnecessarily, it entails a significant cost.
- Recessed ladder is 190 cm long.
- The concrete deck where the lid is to be installed must be at least 19 cm thick for EI60 and at least 26 cm for EI120 with a density of min. 800 kg/m3.