|Artikkelnavn||NRF||Lysåpning||Vekt||Antall||Legg i liste|
|UP-SL015015N||341 43 43||140 x 140||0.4 kg|
|UP-SL020020N||341 43 44||190 x 190||0.5 kg|
|UP-SL025025N||341 43 45||240 x 240||0.7 kg|
|UP-SL030030N||341 43 46||290 x 290||1.1 kg|
|UP-SL040040N||341 43 47||390 x 390||1.6 kg|
|UP-SL040060N||341 43 48||390 x 590||1.8 kg|
|UP-SL050050N||341 43 49||490 x 490||2.1 kg|
|UP-SL060060N||341 43 51||590 x 590||2.9 kg|
Inspection hatch with key lock for use in ceiling and wall.
Used in gypsum board and concrete wall/ceiling for:
• Quick access to pipes, fittings, valves, and electrical connections.
• The frame has an 18 mm surface-mounted flange that will hide any. irregularities in the recess.
• White, powder coated RAL 9016.
• Other RAL colors can be supplied at an additional cost.
This applies to a number of 10 hatches or more.
• Galvanized steel in frame and lid.
• Included 2 keys.
The hatch is delivered uninsulated.
Opening and closing takes place by 90 º turning with the key
• Perpendicular holes are cut in the wall/ceiling according to the recess dimensions in the table.
• To ensure good sealing between the flange and the wall surface, it is recommended to lay a string of sealant ACRYL-1A on the frame flange itself before installing the frame.
• Wooden or steel posts are used on at least two of the sides of the frame.
• 4 pcs (2 pcs for size 150) anchor for fastening the frame is pre-drilled with 5 pcs holes.
The anchors are rotated 90 ° out of the frame and fastened to posts.
• In concrete constructions, expansion bolts must be used for fastening the frame.
• There is no need to line the opening, but good sealing must be ensured between the concrete and the frame.
• Installation instructions are included with each individual hatch.
Recess dimensions are 5 mm larger than frame dimensions. Insert in wall is 25 mm.
Light opening = Final opening with installed hatch.