|Artikkelnavn||NRF||Lysåpning||Vekt||Antall||Legg i liste|
|UP-SL015015F||341 43 52||145 x 145||0.4 kg|
|UP-SL020020F||341 43 53||195 x 195||0.6 kg|
|UP-SL025025F||341 43 54||245 x 245||0.8 kg|
|UP-SL030030F||341 43 55||295 x 295||1.0 kg|
|UP-SL040040F||341 43 56||395 x 395||1.6 kg|
|UP-SL040060F||341 43 57||395 x 595||1.8 kg|
|UP-SL050050F||341 43 58||495 x 495||2.1 kg|
|UP-SL060060F||341 43 59||595 x 595||2.8 kg|
Inspection hatch with square lock for use in the ceiling and wall.
Used in gypsum board and concrete wall/ceiling for:
• Quick access to pipes, fittings, valves, and electrical connections.
• The frame has an 18 mm surface-mounted flange that will hide any unevenness in the recess.
• White, powder coated RAL 9016.
• Other RAL colors can be supplied at an additional cost.
This applies to a number of 10 hatches or more.
• Galvanized steel in frame and lid.
• Supplied control key in PP.
The hatch is delivered uninsulated.
Opening and closing takes place by 90 º turning with the key.
• Perpendicular holes are cut in the wall/ceiling according to the recess dimensions in the table.
• To ensure good sealing between the flange and the wall surface, it is recommended to lay a string of sealant ACRYL-1A on the frame flange itself before installing the frame.
• Wooden or steel posts are used on a minimum of two sides of the frame.
• 4 pcs (2 pcs for size 150) anchor for fastening the frame is pre-drilled with 5 pcs holes. The anchors are rotated 90 ° out of the frame and fastened to posts.
• In concrete constructions, expansion bolts must be used for fastening the frame.
• There is no need to line the opening, but good sealing must be ensured between the concrete and the frame.
• Installation instructions are included with each individual hatch.
Recess dimensions are 5 mm larger than frame dimensions. Insert in wall is 25 mm.
Light opening = Final opening with installed hatch.