Waterproof manhole cover for concrete casting.
Tested with 125 kN according to EN 124
• Used in buildings or in areas where watertight manhole covers are a requirement, or where slow-moving traffic with up to 3 tonnes of axle load takes place.
• Inside buildings when the requirement for a nice finish is high, and where frequent operation can be expected.
• Can be filled with tiles, carpets, or marble.
• Frame and lid mounted by aluminum profiles.
• EPDM gasket.
• Steel lattice reinforcement.
• Lifting keys included with all lids.
• Locked lid is easily opened with the included golden key.
• Detachable crossbeams that can be removed without tools to provide free access to the corridor/channel.
• The installation must be carried out in accordance with the enclosed installation instructions.
• The outside of the frame must be sealed to the floor.
(Use concrete with waterproofing additive).
• Smart design that easily allows inspection.
• The construction helps ensure that when the manhole cover is correctly installed and covered with the correct floor covering, it is virtually invisible.
• All lids come with a complete set of opening tools.
• All standard lids are protected with cardboard corners. These provide adequate protection during transport. The corners are clearly marked with the lid size and type to simplify the controls both in the warehouse and on the construction site.
• We guarantee that our standard lids, if they are completely filled with concrete C35/45 EN 206, will satisfy the specified load test.
• If tiles are used, the lid will withstand a slightly lighter load.