Fire hatch with square lock for use in walls. Used in plasterboard and concrete wall for:
• Quick access to pipes, fittings, valves, and electrical connections.
• The frame has an 18 mm surface-mounted flange that will hide any irregularities in the recess.
White powder coated RAL 9016.
Change of RAL code at extra cost.
• Galvanized steel in frame and lid.
• Supplied control key in PP.
The hatch is delivered fire-insulated EI60.
Opening and closing takes place by 90 º turning with the key.
• Perpendicular holes are cut in the wall/ceiling according to the recess dimensions in the table.
• To ensure good sealing between the flange and the wall surface, it is recommended to lay a string of sealant ACRYL-1A on the frame flange itself before installing the frame.
• Wooden or steel posts are used on at least two of the sides of the frame.
• 4 anchors for attaching the frame are for the drill with 5 holes. The anchors are rotated 90 ° out of the frame and fastened to posts.
• In concrete constructions, expansion bolts must be used for fastening the frame.
• There is no need to line the opening, but good sealing must be ensured between the concrete and the frame.
• Installation instructions are included with each individual hatch.
Recess dimensions are 5 mm larger than frame dimensions. Insert in wall is 54 mm.
Light opening = Final opening with installed hatch.
Maximum size: 600 x 800 mm
|Artikkelnavn||NRF||NOBB||Utsparing||Ramme||Lysåpning||Vekt||Antall||Legg i liste|
|UP-FS60-020020F||UP-FS60F||60045999||205 x 205||200 x 200||195 x 195||1.6 kg|
|UP-FS60-030030F||UP-FS60F||60046000||305 x 305||300 x 300||295 x 295||3.5 kg|
|UP-FS60-040040F||UP-FS60F||60046001||405 x 405||400 x 400||395 x 395||5.9 kg|
|UP-FS60-040060F||UP-FS60F||60046002||405 x 605||400 x 600||395 x 595||8.4 kg|
|UP-FS60-050050F||UP-FS60F||60046003||505 x 505||500 x 500||495 x 495||8.9 kg|
|UP-FS60-060060F||UP-FS60F||60046004||605 x 605||600 x 600||595 x 595||12.7 kg|
|UP-FS60-060080F||UP-FS60F||600 x 800||595 x 795||17.6 kg|