|Legg i liste
|335 12 06
Type XN2 is adapted to spindle extensions of type: XV (sluice valves) which end with a protruding spindle top in ductile iron.
- The spindle must be mounted in a street box, and a key must be used when opening and closing. Since waterworks valves must be operated with many revolutions, the length of the key is 120 cm so that the person operating the valve does not have to stand with a bent back.
- The key is collapsible for easy transport.
- T-wrench with replaceable sleeves for spindle top with square dimensions 19 mm and 27 mm.
- Sleeve for both dimensions included.
- DN 63-500.
- The handle can be disassembled.
NOTE! Not for ground cranes.